Saturday, October 13, 2012

First Post!

Welcome to my writing lair. 

A little about me... I'm an aspiring writer with a serious addiction to the Sims. After reading a few other Sims story blogs, I became inspired to write my own Sims story. I write other things in my real life, but this blog will be specifically for Sims-related writings.

What you will find here:

 
The world of Lyvenia has been with me since I was seventeen. This series is my magnum opus. It begins with WITCH, a story of a young girl and her forbidden love with the Prince of Lyvenia.

 
The first nine chapters are posted and chapter ten will be up very shortly. I will update this blog with each new installation.

Please check it out and tell me how I'm doing. Remember, comments are love <3
 

Simfic5o
 
Coming soon! I am going to attempt this awesome challenge that so many brilliant writers before me have completed.

 
This page is dedicated to actual game-play and features my darling legacy family, The Bunnies. 
 
~*~*~*~
 

Thanks for visiting and feel free to take your shoes off and stick around for a while!
 
Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment