Saturday, October 27, 2012

Chapter Ten is up!!!

Chapter Ten: Unborn has been by far my most challenging chapter yet, but I am quite pleased with how it turned out. It only took me FOREVER to complete, and I finally managed to post it five days after I had planned to. I really hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Except of course, that it is rather sad, but I hope it's enjoyable all the same. Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who has been reading and a huge hug and welcome to any new readers who may have stumbled across this story or blog. You make my dream come true :)

Simfic 50 is on the way and look forward to a blooper post. Those pesky sims always want to do their own thing when I am shooting, even with their freewill turned off.

Much love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment