Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Dreaded Writer's Block

You guys. I'm just... ugh. I have my pictures taken, placed in order, and edited. I have half the chapter written up. All I have to do is finish and edit. But writer's block is just kicking my butt right now. I know that's an awful excuse and I apologise, but no matter how long I stare at my screen, the words just don't come. My brain is in a fog and I can't find any motivation to write. And when I read what I have written already, it just feels wrong.

And that sucks.

Because I love this chapter.

I've been looking forward to this chapter since Chapter One.

Is it burnout? I don't really know.

WITCH is not on hiatus. I absolutely promise to finish it soon. I already have the entire outline of Book 2 drawn up. Thank you immensely for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment